• Realize that communication on-line can be difficult.
• Follow the rules and etiquette.
• Abide by our relevant policies.
• Reserve discussions for medical practice and healthcare related topics.
• Opinion should be supported with evidence and/or research.
• Refrain from 'I agree' or 'yes' replies.
• Keep responses positive and constructive.
We prohibit the following:
• Commercial or advertising messages whether for money, goods or services, for charitable purposes or private gain
• False, misleading or fraudulent information
• Advocacy efforts which are not sanctioned by us
• The gathering of information or data to support advocacy efforts not sanctioned by us
• Medical service pricing or specific reimbursement rates
• Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive and illegal content
The opinions and viewpoints of listserv members do not represent the
views of the New Hampshire MGMA or its representatives. New Hampshire MGMA
will monitor this listserv. We reserve the right to remove any material
deemed to be inappropriate. All postings, commentary and messages are
subject to libel, slander, and copyright laws. We reserve the right at
our discretion to suspend or terminate member access to a participant
whom we believe violated these rules.