Combridge Health Alliance
CHA Somerville Hospital, Somerville, MA
Somerville Womens Center
Job Type: Full Time
Work Shift: Days
Work Days: varied hours day shift
Date Posted: 12/17/2020
Requisition Number: hrq-110872
- Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is an award winning academic healthcare system, which is nationally recognized for innovation and community excellence. We are currently recruiting a Nurse Manager for Ambulatory Obstetrics & Gynecology/Women's Health Center.
The Nurse Manager will be directly responsible for nursing management of four OB/GYN ambulatory practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Revere. The Nurse Manager is accountable for clinical operations and the quality of clinical care provided by nurses and medical assistants at the sites. Is responsible, with the Practice Manager for service quality, effectiveness and staff and patient satisfaction. That responsibility is centralized in key areas: leadership, clinical practice, professional development, financial management, performance improvement, strategic planning and personnel management. The Nurse Manager will collaborate with other Nurse Managers and administrative leaders to ensure the highest level of clinical care. The Nurse Manager will provide consultative support and expertise to the OB/GYN practice embedded in the primary care locations as well as Family Medicine obstetrical sites. The Nurse Manager supervises all nursing and medical assistant staff across all OB/GYN sites. The Nurse manager will provide support to the staff in the provision of the highest quality patient care delivered in a compassionate, culturally sensitive, efficient, cost effective manner; s/he will lead and encourage innovation and will initiate and lead quality improvement project and promote practices consistent with department and CHA policies.
- BSN required
- Master's degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field preferred
- Massachusetts RN licensure required;
- current Basic Life Support ''C'' certification;
- Five years of recent management experience in an ambulatory healthcare setting required, OB/GYN experience highly preferred.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xWjxjxSaNYj8FJqxiQ7Ze